We were so unbelievably anxious and excited for today. Taft was so excited he peed his pants. Literally. I was holding him before Seth opened his letter and all of the sudden felt my stomach area get very warm. Somehow Taft's diaper did not do it's purpose and both he and I were very wet. That's just a side note, because the big news is we FINALLY know where we'll be living for the next four years. For the first year (transitional year) we'll be in
Spokane, WA and then for the next three years (anesthesiology) we'll be in sunny
San Diego, CA. We are VERY happy about our next four years!!
Tonight Seth's class had a dinner party at The Point. We had a great time. Thanks everyone who let me borrow a dress and offered to let me borrow a dress. I ended up wearing one of my friend Jessie's dresses. The event was described as semi-formal, but it turned out to have a big mix of styles from jeans to formal dresses. I stressed for nothing, but it was fun wearing such a cute dress! Thanks Jess. AND Nicole for the shoes! :)
P.S. Taylor is over at my place and she just said, "Tell your friends I said hi". So "Hi" from Taylor.
23 comments:
Congrats!
Congrats!!! So happy for you both...such a relief to one just know that you have a job in the residency specialty of your choice and then to get your top picks...so excited for you!!!
Congrats that is so cool!! And you look super hott in that dress.
Oh and "Hi Taylor!"
I have way too much to say to type it out. But I did get all the details from Seth. Taft did the right thing by just getting way too excited and letting it all out!
What an event! How exciting! And yes, you deserve the SUN!
you look soo soo cute!! and Congrats!!! Can I say that this matching thing is the coolest thing in the world??? Wish they would do that with law school ;)
You'll have to let us know how Washington is. I have dreams of living there one day. I didn't know there was going to be a "transitional year." So exciting that you got you top pick. We'll definitely come visit you!
How totally perfect!!!! Congrats!
Yay for San Diego! I could potentially still be there when you get there! Yay! Oh, I'm so excited. Just watching that video reminded me of when people open their mission calls - such excitement. I also LOVE the teal dress that you wore and LOVE how you did your hair. Seth looks handsome too! I love formal events!
(I just realized I've put 5 exclamation points in this blog comment. Is there a cap?)
Ok, seriously - where did Jess get that dress?!?
Banana Republic. It even still had the tag on it, she hadn't even worn it yet. She's the best.
Congratulations! I bet you'll have a great time in San Diego. And Spokane, WA huh? We'll have to meet up with you guys a few times while you're there. Some friends in our ward are from there and they love it. They're moving back there in June. I'm sure you'll have a great time there! Oh, and very cute dress!
Yeah to both Spokane and San Diego...they are both just under 11 hours from Sandy. Much better than all the way to Alabama or Florida:)
You both looked great for your big celebratory night!
Oh and I love that Taft was so excited that he peed his pants!
SO SO exciting!! Congrats! That will be so fun. And lucky that you get to live in 2 states, I'm sure you'll meet so many cool people.
p.s. looked amazing in that dress!!
Hurray! I'm so excited about where you'll be spending the next 4 years. Congrats! You have no idea how anxious I've been waiting to hear where you'll be.
OH and you guys makes such a cute couple! :)
Hello cute Heidi, This is Jade's mom peeking in at your blog. Just wanted you to know how lucky you are to get to move to Spokane Washington. I grew up thirty miles from there in the beautiful Coeurd'Alene Idaho. You are going to love it. And then on to San Diego. Doesn't get better than that. So happy for you and Seth. What a fabulous journey! Taft is amazing. I love looking at your pictures and hearing about your life. Jade and Sierra adore you.
Congratulations to you guys! That's so exciting! Both of those places will be so fun and I think you'll love it! Your so great you'll adapt anywhere though!
Heiuds, I am so happy for you! I hope you guys truly enjoy every bit of living in these new places! We will all miss you here!
So my sister just told me that I posted my comment as my Dad. Sorry. Trev got married this weekend and I was in Idaho and I guess I didn't realize I was signed in as Blake Hall. So sorry. I hope that wasn't too weird.
Whahhoo! That's great news. How cool. You know I was born in San Diego? I would LOVE to live there. I really want to see you guys soon. Please! Oh, and tell Taylor hello =) You look so great in your borrowed dress. I bet that was fun.
You are so pretty and I am so excited for you!! That will be such a fun adventure for you guys! After being in Cali this weekend, I realized that I could definitely live there and be a very happy person. Im jealous! Let's play this week or next!
That is so exciting, congrats! You guys will have a blast, I'm sure. We'll miss you here in Utah, so hopefully you will come back to visit a lot!
So happy for your good news about residency. Congratulations! Your Taft is adorable. I love the picture of you in the green dress too! BEAUTIFUL! I am happy things are going well for you. I hope I get to see you before you move! Good luck!
Post a Comment