Also, I'm not sure what to call this? A Slinky Fairy? Somehow Taft got all caught up in a Slinky today. I love that he just went about his business with it stuck on him.
I love the post. Seeing him "drive" his car is classic! And I love him as the slinky fairy.... there you have it the long sought after perfect Halloween costume.
Those Tonka fleets are the best! I think we have almost every single one. I think Taft and Chase would be awesome buddies. Or great enemies since they'd probably both end up wanting the same truck at the same time. :)
5 comments:
Enjoy I did! Thanks for sharing. He is on a major countdown, isn't he? So much happening next week!
Oh, and I think you nailed it...slinky fairy for sure! Slinky Wings and everything.
I love the post. Seeing him "drive" his car is classic! And I love him as the slinky fairy.... there you have it the long sought after perfect Halloween costume.
Slinky fairy with a monkey bum! Love his pants!
Those Tonka fleets are the best! I think we have almost every single one. I think Taft and Chase would be awesome buddies. Or great enemies since they'd probably both end up wanting the same truck at the same time. :)
Post a Comment