3.07.2010

Little Black Dress

This is a random request, but I need to borrow a semi-formal/formal dress from someone. Seth has a formal dinner coming up for school and I don't have anything appropriate and I'd rather not buy something because I won't have many occasions to wear again I'm guessing. Does anyone have something I can borrow? Like maybe from a formal night on a cruise you went on?
Adrianna Papell Paillette Detail Taffeta Sheath Dress
It's hard to find a modest "Little Black Dress" but I think this one is so pretty. And sorry it's so huge, I don't know how to change it.

(p.s. I tried your dress on Nicole and I'm so sad that I look like an oompa loopa in it. Thanks for letting me borrow it though)

7 comments:

Melanee said...

I might have one. When do you need it and in what size? It is just plain black. Are you a friend on facebook? I can't remember. If you are, it is the dress I'm wearing at my sister's wedding. There are some pictures up on there. Anyway, you can give me a call if you are interested. It might be too big for you though.

La said...

I have a dress that semi-formal kinda. I just got it in Chicago at H and M. It is gray with flowers but I think you could really dress it up. You are welcome to come out and look at it.

Jame said...

Heid, I have one that I have worn to a few of my siblings weddings. You can also see mine in some of my facebook pictures. You are welcome to try it if you would like.

Lindsey said...

If you want to fly out to San Angelo I have a few you could look at! (haha just kidding of course). I have to go dressy for work events a lot. And I LOVE the picture of the dress you posted. That is cute.

Ang said...

I don't have cute dresses but I did hear the best news yesterday! That you are moving in with your parents for a couple of months! We need to have lots of playdates before you leave!

Reimstar said...

I have a couple things you could try. I have a really pretty red dress from Banana that is sleeveless but is cute with a little cardigan. And I have a navy blue one that is my absolute favorite dress ever that I haven't been able to fit into since I got pregnant, and someone should wear it! You're probably too skinny for both of them, but its worth a shot.

Colie said...

Oh man Heidi! An oompa loompa? That is the FUNNIEST description I've ever heard. I kinda wish I could see that!