12.31.2009

Dog Lover

Taft comes from a long line of dog lovers and it looks like he's falling right into that line. I am a liker of dogs, but not so much a lover. Seth can tolerate dogs, but I wouldn't classify him as even liking them. My sisters are very disappointed in both of us. I just need to find the right dog. One that doesn't bark much, comes house trained, doesn't shed, doesn't chew up things, and can take care of itself when we go out of town. At least we have a few years left to avoid the "Can we get a dog?" question.


I had a cute video of Taft army crawling towards a metal dog figure that my parents have and is saying "Oooh, Oooh, Oooh" but the video won't load. We think he's trying to bark because every time he sees my parents' dogs or my dad who plays with the dogs with him, he says "Oooh, ooh, Ooh".

4 comments:

natalie said...

That is cute, but please don't get a dog. :P

Herways Go West said...

I take the blame. Tell your sisters it is all my fault...well, actually my moms fault!

Heidi said...

Dogs are the best thing for this world. I'm serious.

Heidi said...

Ps this is Taylor... Heidi's little sister who I'd pretty obsessed with dogs.