12.15.2009

Audrey



I had to post this picture because it's just beautiful. This is Seth's grandma or Grandma Grape as the great-grandkids call her. This was taken by my sister-in-law's father at our Herway family reunion. This woman is incredible. She's well into her eighties and has more energy than most people decades younger than her. She always has a smile on her face and is always happy. This overall happiness Packer gene is one I hope our kids get and one that I'm sad I did not inherit through marriage. Seth's grandma, mom, and sisters are some of the most positive, genuinely happy women I know.

4 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Wow. Thanks. I think it's true. My mom is positive and she passed it onto me...and then to our girls and boys! It's a blessing. Truly.

Melanie Herway said...

Amen! Too!

natalie said...

That is a great picture of her. The more I get to know her, the more I admire her.

Colie said...

Overall happiness Packer gene - so true! Suzanne and mom just crack me up when they're together - they're just like their mom.