12.30.2009

Baby's First Christmas





And I only took like two pictures. We had a wonderful Christmas spent at the Bluth house. Grandma Shaw was there too and we loved have her around. We spent Christmas Eve the traditional way, eating sushi. Actually, our tradition is to have a big Thanksgiving-like feast on Christmas Eve, but unfortunately Taylor had to work until 8:30 that night. So we took Christmas Eve to her and ate at the restaurant she works at (Tsunami...really good). She was even able to join us for dinner. Later on Christmas Eve we opened our gift from the Elves (pjs). This was Seth's first year picking out my pajamas.We realized it's the first clothing item he's ever bought for me. He seemed really nervous about what he picked, but I thought he did a great job! My personal favorite pajamas were Taft's. He looks like a big candy cane. We loved spending Christmas with my family, but missed the Herway side of the family on this special holiday as well.

2 comments:

natalie said...

Happy 1st Christmas Taft! He looks so cute. I want to see the pjs seth picked for you.

Herways Go West said...

Yeah, where is your PJ picture? I have to say that your brother looks like some kind of movie star in that picture you took. And good for all of you being flexible with your Christmas feast tradition for Taylor. Sushi sounds like a great new tradition!
We missed you guys too. Taft looks more 'eatable' than ever in the candy cane PJs.