Remember when I was rude today and didn't thank you for the cute hair clip and pin? I'm just really ungrateful sometimes I guess. In an effort to express my sincere apology, I'm going to share your beautiful craftiness with the 5 or so people that read my blog. I love, love this clip and the pin too! Look everyone, isn't it cute?!
My sister-in-law Lara gave it to me, along with some books I was supposed to send with Seth, and then I totally forgot but still got these rockin clips out of the deal. Thanks Lara!
Love,
Heidi
p.s. The books are in the mail as of 3:30 p.m. this afternoon. The book rate rocks...only 3 bucks to mail those things.
p.p.s. I forgive you for Dec. 5, 2008. But only because the clips are so cute. :)





3 comments:
As one of your readers, I like Lara's creation too!
Okay, I am a little slow on blogging this week. Cute post. You are forgiven. I was actually never even a little upset and I had forgotten what I gave you for your birthday. So. Good. Oh. and I am glad that I am forgiven for 2008. Now, what I did was rude.
p.s. I have made some dang cuter stuff lately so you should come over and get crafty.
Way cute...I want one!!
Post a Comment