Our trip: Part 1This is Taft as a world traveler. He was great on the flight (about 9 hours) and even slept for a few hours. He adjusted pretty quickly to the time change and has been a real trooper by skipping naps here and there, eating and napping on the go, and staying up past bed time.
This is how Taft felt about the beach. He loved it. I tried to overcome my fish fear by attempting to snorkel. You can see my attempt here.
To be continued...



8 comments:
i looooove his smile!!! Looks like your trip has had an awesome beginning!! Hope you all have tons and tons of fun :)
Go! world traveler Taftman! Congrats on having a way chill baby and a successful first trip.
You made my day by updating your blog! I loved all of the photos. Taft is such a cute happy baby and he is getting soooo big. I'm glad that all of you are having a great time.
i guarantee mom will be checking this blog everyday... multiple times:) ha but i'm stoked u updated and sent pictures... love and miss him... and u too! ps i scored in my game today :) we won!
Your baby is beautiful! Have you guys started residency applications yet? Maybe you should consider AZ!! :)
I love those pictures! He is such a good, happy baby! I love that picture of him at the beach, so adorable!
Heidi, Taft is seriously one of the most perfect babies I have ever seen! He has the most beautiful eyes and cutest, happiest smile!! I need to see him in person soon! When do you get home?! Your trip looks like so much fun! I'm jealous!
Taft was born to travel. Our family's home teacher said everyone in our family was born with a suitcase in hand. I think that gene has been passed on.
Post a Comment