10.12.2009

Antwerp






Seth and I went to Antwerp Saturday while Taft stayed home with Grammie and Pop. These are my conclusions about life after visiting Antwerp/Europe in general:

1. The U.S. really missed the boat on good bread. Who cares about sliced bread. I want a baguette!
2. Europeans really know how to dress their kids. Seriously, the clothes are TO DIE FOR.
3. Traveling by train is my favorite kind of travel.

I talked to my dad later that day and if he asked me if I saw Tom Shane buying any diamonds. I had my eye out, but unfortunately didn't see him.

I did see this painting which I think would be so cute in a little boys room.

And who wants to see this movie with me?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha :: I'll go with ya ;) and you look gorgeous Heidi!! what fun that you and Seth got a date :)

Kathleen said...

I agree with Julia, you look beautiful.
I also agree with you regarding Europeans and their bread. It's the best.
That movie poster is just too funny.

La said...

Yucky. Naked Euro-trash on bikes. That is a must see.

Colie said...

European humor. I think they ran out of ideas because their creative juices were extinguished after the food and clothing categories. What's crazy is that we love them for all of it!