10.29.2009

Sept Mois


Actually sept and a half mois old but I never remembered to take his picture until yesterday. We really feel like just in the last month Taft has changed a lot. He has a funny personality and loves to laugh, especially at Seth. He has two teeth that just broke through the gum in the last couple of weeks. He is sleeping from about 7-7,  but doesn't really take longer than 1 hr. - 1.5 hr. naps. He eats well and eats anything he is given. He's discovering he can yell and really likes to try it out while eating oatmeal in the early hours of the morning. He still loves bath time and being outside.

Post Edit: Yes, his duck fluff is starting to lay down and it is sad. I also forgot to mention that one of my favorite parts of the day is when I go to get him in the morning or from a nap and when he sees me he straightens his legs, shakes his arms, and takes a big squealing inhale and smiles. I love it. Also, I think the best sound in the world is when your baby laughs. It is so great.

9 comments:

Herways Go West said...

I'm so glad he was here for all these growth spurts. It has been fun to watch it happen. We must add that his duck hair is starting to lay down. Sad!

Nanette said...

SO cute!

Kathleen said...

I'm excited to see him again and to see the changes that he's gone through recently. Less than two weeks to go. Wahooo!
I love this post and especially reading about when you get him after he's been asleep:)

Amy Eagleston said...

He is so cute! I love his little face.

Jame said...

My goodness, do they even come cuter than that!! He has the cutest face in the world!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute little Tafty! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. And I agree, the sound of your baby laughing is the #1 best sound in the world! I usually make a fool of myself all day just to get Claire to laugh.

Cindy said...

It has been fun to follow your autumn adventures. What a lot of great memories your family is making. Taft is so cute. And he is getting so big!

La said...

I think Taft is looking more like Seth with each new post. I can't wait to see him in person. He is looking huge! And way handsome.

Unknown said...

I just want to hug him!!