10.31.2009

Happy Halloween

a day late, but still.

  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my! Too cute!!!

La said...

I love the baby Elephant. The tusks, the trunk and the ears. Way cute.(I even like the price tag. You guys are sneaky and smart. I bought like five over priced costumes this year. I guess that makes me not smart.) I also always love babies in cuddly costumes. It's just so fun to snuggle a human teddy bear.

Kathleen said...

Happy Belated Halloween! Bumski makes the cutest bear and elephant!
TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

natalie said...

happy halloween taft! you are too cute!!

Jame said...

so cute!! i love both of these costumes!! you need to get back here because i have some news that you are going to like!!! :)

Colie said...

Taft is now the official babe of my apartment. Tell Taft to slow down the whole growing up thing because I want to see all of this cuteness!

Herways Go West said...

He missed the 3 visitors who trick or treated, but he was the smart boy on Halloween....sleep!