Now that Seth has started his rotation here in Brussels, we've been having a good time doing traditional Belgian things like eating mussels, frites, Leonidas chocolates, pannekucken (something like that) and dame noir ice cream, walking on beautiful Chateau property, riding bikes with babies, and visiting Pop at NATO headquarters.
(aw...so cute. We're all brown-brown-matchy-matchy)
(probably not the safest way to ride a bike with a baby)
(this one is huge just because i love him so much)



8 comments:
K. I want a copy of that last picture (for my magnet board in the front room). Taft is so dang cute. I can't believe how much he has changed. He looks like a grown-up baby now.
Is Seth liking playing Doctor in French?
(the word verification for this is "wore" I am trying not to take it personally.:)
Taft is adorable! I love all his cute outfits and his hat.
Oh my gosh, he is the cutest baby ever!! He has such a handsome little face and his eyes are piercing!! He is amazing! Rotations in Brussels!? How long are you going to be in Europe!? Come back already!
We all admit that Taft is the best thing around! Glad he is hanging around Brussels. High time! The last photo is fabulous.
I am glad to read everyone else's ravings about Taft. I thought my ravings were pretty biased but I'm definately not alone.
I absolutely LOVE the last photo. I'm getting it enlarged and framed!
Taft looks like the proud grandson next to L. T. Herway. I love his little chin!
I've never been to Brussels in the fall. Beautiful! It looks like Taft is doing a job enjoying it for me.
T-man is the cutest, can you believe how much he has grown!? I love that little jacket, can't wait to see you two in person SOON!!
Post a Comment