10.12.2009

For The Nana

(or anyone else who misses the Bumski)

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love it! It's so great to hear and see him laugh.

La said...

Aw. cute Dad and cute Nana. That kinda makes me teary eyed. I am wimpy.

La said...

and cute baby. But that goes without saying, right?

Lanxie Jo said...

love him

Herways Go West said...

Even I am missing him, and you are only gone for one week. Hmpfh.
Great update on the travels and the happenings. You have a good eye for pictures as well!

Colie said...

I love how he laughs even as he breathes in!

Abbie O. said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe how CUTE he is and how BIG he is getting!! I am so sorry we keep missing each other, the two times you have called I have been in meetings (of course). Let me know when you are back so I can call across the pond. It looks like you are having a great time!!