Yes, this past Thursday was the season premier of Grey's Anatomy. I was able to get my self caught up with last season via dvd in time for Thursday's premier. By the way, the last few episodes of last season made me bawl! I also watched it the same day I watched Oprah when she had the children of 9-11 victims so I was already super emotional. Anyway, the premier was great, but I already don't like Meredith's step sister too much, she might have to grow on me. I'm also sad that Burke and Addison are gone. Yes, I know it's just a tv show, but I LOVE IT!
I'm also addicted to America's Next Top Model. It's great. Don't worry about me anymore thought because I start my new job tomorrow. No more Grey's or ANTM marathons for me. It's a good thing.
9.30.2007
I never thought the day would come...
Posted by Heidi at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So now you start the 'work marathon'. Good luck. And I think you accomplished tons more than you are announcing....painted your living room all by yourself. Now that's a job and a half!
Funny. Okay, you already know that I am obsessed with the same shows but I kinda did like Meredith's sister. I am way sad Burke is gone but I was sick of the Addison, McDreamy, Meredith love triangle. Thus I won't miss her too much. I watched the spin off deal thing with Addison and I didn't love it. I just don't really want any other shows. I mean with Grey's, the Hills, and ANTM who could ask for anything more?
Hey girl! What job did you get?
Post a Comment