9.06.2007

I HEART GREY'S ANATOMY

I didn't see any of the last season of Grey's because I was usually working, but I found out today that season 3 comes out of DVD on Sept. 11th! It's like Christmas! I am so so so EXCITED! I need a more grown-up show to be hooked on because lately I've been watching The Hills on MTV. I can't believe I just admitted that on my blog. Don't judge me, I'm unemployed!

3 comments:

La said...

LOL! No judging here. I love the Hills. I also Heart Greys. I hoping that this season will not disappoint. When do the new episodes start?

Herways Go West said...

Is it better than 'Monk'? I am very TV deprived.

natalie said...

I've never seen either show, so I don't know. I love Lost, The Office, and Supernanny. haha. I would watch other shows but Noel is a remote hog.