9.23.2007

For Cute!

Now that I have a job secured I've been enjoying my time to myself. The other day I checked out a couple of stores I've driven by a bunch, but this time I stopped in and I'm so glad I did. For you fellow Salt Lakers, Abode is a way rad vintage consigment store. I think it's on 9th east and like 17th south ( I think) but you can also check their website www.abodepfm.com. The other place is called Hip & Humble on 9th South and like 10th East. Hip and Humble just has way cute gifts, decor, clothes, etc.

2 comments:

La said...

Sweet! I will check out your recommendations. Have you ever heard of the Dancing Crane? I saw this girl at Target and she had on the cutest boots. She said that she bought them at the Dancing Crane.
Thank you so much for coming to our Ward's Primary Program. I hope that it was worth your time.

natalie said...

I love finding stores like that!
So let's hear about your job now that you have a better idea of what you'll be doing!