9.09.2007

Cool!


One of the things I loved in Europe was all the way good bread! I thought this thing was kinda cool, a bread vending machine! I've actually missed having good, fresh bread, but I've been able to find a couple of places to get great bread here.

5 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Having good bread around is a blessing and a curse. Sooooo hard to resist! But the sandwiches and cheese/bread etc are hard to beat.

La said...

I've never seen one of those machines before. Kinda funny. They actually have way good pretzel bread at the Target bakery.

natalie said...

That is so cool! So where is the bread you found??! I'd like to know because I miss it!

Colie said...

Oooo! Where is good bread here? Everyone is asking because it really is so hard to find! I love those little vending machines. There is one on Tramlaan (on the way to school) that was always busy on Monday mornings.

Melanie Herway said...

AMEN!! There's just nothing like the bread in Europe!