Right now I'm reading Bob Greene's (Oprah's trainer) book, The Best Life Diet. It's a super great book whether you're looking to lose weight or just start eating and living healthier. I've been doing his program for about 2 weeks and I'm feeling really good, not tired and deprived like some diets. Check it out www.thebestlife.com
9.30.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love your blog! Your trip looked so amazing, I've always wanted to go to Cinque Terre. It was so fun to see you last night. Just let me know what dates you guys are coming to visit us in London and I'll get a spot all ready for you guys on our floor:) Good luck at your first day of work tomorrow!
I love that book. Its not really a diet more like a life style. (I have to play tricks on my brain) Right?
Heidi. I checked out the website. I'll have to take a look at the book sometime. It's just common sense info isn't it?
Coach Fiedler used to say, "A diet is a way of eating for life." Sounds brilliant.
Awesome. I love hearing about stuff that actually works. Right now I'm trying the NJFW diet. It's not a lifetime thing, but good to do every once in awhile. Ask Colie for details. :)
Heidi! We want to hear how the training is going!!!!
Hi Heidi! I saw your blog on Emily's and somehow just spent 30 minutes looking at all of you pictures! My how time flies when blogging!!
I loved you biking story! I'll have to tell you sometime about the 100 mile ride Jared and I did. To say I was emotional at the end would be an understatement. He honestly had to talk me through every second of the last 12 miles.
Post a Comment