9.20.2007

D is for Division of Child and Family Services


I GOT A JOB! I was offered a job Tuesday with the State's Divison of Child and Family Services. I am way excited about it. I know it's gonna be a tough job, but a really great learning experience. Also, I found out it pays more than I originally thought which is also a plus! I start Oct. 1st so I am going to enjoy my last week and a half of freedom!

6 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Well, I have to admit that I emailed your mom TODAY to see what the real scoop was b/c I didn't want to bother you...and here it is that you HAVE a job! Congratulations!!!! And 'D' was the perfect letter for you to pose in. Who would have known? We want more, more, more details! Pleeeaase!

natalie said...

CONGRATS! That is so awesome that you got a job in the field you wanted. I know that is sometimes hard. What exactly will you be doing?

La said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You will be so good at it. The state of Utah is lucky to have you. We need to party now that you have no further obligations. :)

Colie said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you to work in your field and especially with DCFS. My friend Cass is trying to get a job with them as well and she says it's hard - so congratulations!

Melanie Herway said...

That is great news!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm anxious to know the details as well.

Crawling said...

Never mind. :) Congratulations! Way happy for you.