2.01.2011

One Month Old

Lukeulele is is now one month old. Right now Luke loves to be held and demands it during his awake hours and sleeps better if he's held. We've been getting a lot of use out of the Moby Wrap. I love how much of a snuggler he is. In fact, he's asleep in it while I'm writing this. Luke is a good eater and is most alert right after eating. He seems to be really interested in Taft even though Taft has started being a little more rough with him and is seeing what he can get away with (i.e. drive cars on Luke's head). We're in Utah and I forgot Luke's little stuffed animal that his growth will be measured against, so we had to use Taft's monkey (Don't tell Taft. He'll flip) This picture is the first time Luke wore jeans, isn't he handsome? Even though Taft is pushing limits right now he's still super sweet with Luke and "baby" is the first thing he says in the morning.

6 comments:

Taylor Bluth said...

FINALLY!! Thanks, Nog :) Very cute. I had a laugh out loud moment with the whole driving cars on Luke's head. I wish I was home... :(

Herways Go West said...

Handsome boy indeed! I love his jeans. And Taft knows that Luke needs a big brother to show him what is what....driving cars on his head is just the beginning!

La said...

Cutest baby boy in jeans ever. I love him. I am way impressed with how good Taft is with Luke. He is the sweetest big brother and he is more interested in Luke then most kids would be at his age. Luke is lucky to have such an awesome kid to look up too.

Pew Family said...

Your in Utah? We need to go to dinner so I can see this darling little baby! He is so adorable and those jeans are to die for. I love babies in jeans! He is so cute!1

Kathleen said...

I am so glad that you are in Utah and I can see Luke grow and progress before my eyes.
He is an awesome little baby boy and he is so handsome in those cute jeans.

natalie said...

Can't wait to see you guys! I want to hold Luke so badly. I bet he smells sooo good. :)