Oh how I love all of those. I especially love the heading. :)
I love them all too. It certainly was a bright spot in my otherwise lonely Friday night in Atlanta:(
what cute bum cheeks! great pic for a bumski!
PS. He will KILL you for this in his later years. You better hope he never finds out. He will have this incredulous look on his face...."MOM!"
Bahhahaha. I love this post. Cute cheeks!
That's a good rule of thumb: what not to wear = nothing. Although you can't see his bum & not crack up. :)
Whoa, no pun intended ...
Love it! And that last picture is awesome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh how I love all of those. I especially love the heading. :)
I love them all too. It certainly was a bright spot in my otherwise lonely Friday night in Atlanta:(
what cute bum cheeks! great pic for a bumski!
PS. He will KILL you for this in his later years. You better hope he never finds out. He will have this incredulous look on his face...."MOM!"
Bahhahaha. I love this post. Cute cheeks!
That's a good rule of thumb: what not to wear = nothing.
Although you can't see his bum & not crack up. :)
Whoa, no pun intended ...
Love it! And that last picture is awesome!
Post a Comment