2.02.2011

Blessing Day


We were able to have Luke blessed in my parents' ward on Sunday. We thought it would be a good time to do it so we could have some family be apart of it. Seth gave Luke a really great blessing and Luke didn't let out a single peep. We had family over afterward for a little brunch. In addition to my dad and Seth's brother being in the circle, we were lucky to have my uncle, John, and his two sons-in-law Brady and Brandt.

6 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Some great looking men in that group! Luke is the best of course.
So Luke is now official...'on the records of the church'...wow!
I would have loved to have heard his blessing.

Kathleen said...

I thought Seth gave Luke a wonderful blessing! It was great to have Elder Walker in our ward that day and to have him join in the circle. It was a great day for a great little boy.

La said...

That little guy is sweet. I am really grateful that you guys made the effort to bless Luke here. It was cool to be there. Seth is a fabulous Dad and gave an inspired blessing. Thank you for including us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of it.

I have to tell you something funny. On the drive home I asked Claire if she liked holding baby Luke, since she had been so excited about it. She replied, "No...he's too big!" I think she was expecting him to be like one of her baby dolls and was a little surprised :)

Cindy said...

That's so great you could have so many family members and friends for the blessing. He is sooo cute/handsome!(Luke of course,but Seth too)

Colie said...

Glad you guys came here for the blessing - Luke has some seriously amazing role models!