So surprise - I'm moving to Utah next weekend. When I found out that you were going to be there the same time, Mom got jealous. She wants to cuddle with Luke. Join the club!
yep. wondering if i can find any cheap flights. then wondering if i can just fly Luke out for a few days? and Taft too for that matter? I really think being a long distant grandparent stinks. you would think it would get easier but it doesn't. Don't even want to think about how old he will be when i meet him. sigh.
9 comments:
photo credit me = cool one
I just wanna squeeze him!
I always forget how much personality they have so early on. He looks like a real sweetheart.
I can't wait to see him in person again...6 days! Wahoo! He is so dang cute:)
Aw. He is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold him. I am so excited to have you guys here in Utah for a while.
You're coming to Utah? When? I wanna see him in real life too, K? He's adorable.
Wait, you don't have an iPhone? Lame.
So surprise - I'm moving to Utah next weekend. When I found out that you were going to be there the same time, Mom got jealous. She wants to cuddle with Luke. Join the club!
yep. wondering if i can find any cheap flights. then wondering if i can just fly Luke out for a few days? and Taft too for that matter? I really think being a long distant grandparent stinks. you would think it would get easier but it doesn't. Don't even want to think about how old he will be when i meet him. sigh.
Post a Comment