1.09.2011

Binky Brothers, Nana, and Lanx

Binky Brothers. We had been on a good streak of Taft only using his binky for sleeping but that's gone out the window as of late. Maybe I'll start fighting the battle again in a month or two. Or three. 

Luke has been very busy lately keeping up with his sleeping schedule. 

See, he's working really hard at getting the whole sleep thing down. 

Awake for a minute. I love those old man, wrinkly eyes.


And back to sleep. 


My mom left today. What a HUGE help she was. We had her for a little over a week and she pretty much took care of Taft's every need. She got to see all his true colors over the week but she still loves him like we do. Aside from all the cooking, cleaning, and playing with Taft that she did, she got up with Taft each morning so both Seth and I could sleep in after being up in the night with Luke. 

l
Lanx  and Taft in our "The Shining"-esque apartment building hallway

Lucky for all of us Auntie Lanx is here for the rest of the week. She has already said that she thinks she'll just choose to be an aunt forever but she still likes Taft and Luke a lot. 


T-minus 6 days until Seth and I have to attempt parenting two kids all by ourselves. Yikes.

13 comments:

Melanee said...

Oh Heidi, your boys are so beautiful. I mean handsome. They are both so incredibly adorable. And I liked the tongue video too. Makes me want to have another. I hope you are doing well. Congratulations.

Faszha Fones said...

Hey, while Jinkin Janx is there have her organize your closets. (Not that your closets need organizing, because I never looked in your closets over our Thanksgiving visit). But Lanx organized my closet over the Christmas break and I'm a new man.

Michael Bluth said...

I thought Benjamin Button was fictional?

Melanie Herway said...

He's so cozy. And he is so perfect! Oh how I love babies!!!!

La said...

I love him. I just love him.

Lanxie Jo said...

You are a new man wode a pode?? Woo woo tell your friends what my services provide :)

On a different note- let the record show that although I flightily commented I may choose to be an aunt forever, knowing how precious these two boys are to me I can't imagine the love I'd have for the ones I can call my own--not for at least 5 years down the road ofcourse ;)

Unknown said...

Love the picture of your mom, Taft and Luke...too cute :)

Herways Go West said...

Two binky boys and monkey is the shot of the year! Amazing! Fabulous shot of both of them. And who cares how long the binkys stay....seriously, it is so not a big deal. (well, until they get lost!)

Colie said...

I'm with Lanx, being a professional aunt is the way to go!

Ang said...

Adorable!!!!

Lindsey said...

Your baby is so adorable!!! Awwww. And I bet all of that help is really nice!

Pew Family said...

Oh he's so beautiful Heidi! Both of them are. I'm so excited for you, New babies are so fun even if It is a lot of work. Hope your recovering well!

Anonymous said...

Like I have said over and over again... You and Seth make the CUTEST babies!!! Yay for new baby! Good Job :) p.s. Miss u!!!