1.02.2011

Some Videos





11 comments:

Jen and Jared said...

Hee hee! Taft is so cute with baby Luke. I love how he keeps petting him. Jared and I both loved the "cars" comment he made in the 2nd video. What a boy. :)

La said...

Awe. I love these videos. (I am so relieved that they worked for me.) Okay. I am kinda in tears right now. I am just so excited for you guys, cause it all just keeps getting better.

Abbie O. said...

He is the cutest!! I can't wait to meet little Luke, or Cars, whatever you decide to call him:) Hope you are recovering well, what a beautiful family!

Herways Go West said...

oh these are priceless. so grateful you are posting these. Taft IS soft with Luke. I think they will be great friends...watching cars, right?

Staci Davies said...

Welcome sweet Luke. Looks like you're all doing well. Hope the adjusting to 2 goes smooth. I can tell you're panicky about him touching to baby. Ohhh I remember those feelings. So happy for you!

Reimstar said...

Ok, I am bawling right now, maybe because we're going to be doing the same thing in about 6 weeks! But those videos are priceless! What a sweet family! Congratulations, I am so happy for you! P.s. I really love the name Luke~good one! Hope you're doing well :)

Tyler and Emily said...

CONGRATS!! He is so adorable. The adjustment to 2 kids was complete madness for me at first- I thought I would never be able to leave my house again. Taft is such a cute big brother!

Justin Mandy and Girls said...

Adorable Heidi!!! Luke was one of our favorite names but with 3 girls it just didn't fit;) good luck with 2!! I'm sure you will do awesome!!

Colie said...

I'm glad Taft has taken the big brother role now. His first bit of advice to baby Luke? "Cars." Know that much and life will be good.

Unknown said...

I am already in love with Luke!! and of course you look gorgeous at the hospital...so not fair :) and I think Zeke is ready to play with Taft...he kept pointing and saying more as he watched him in the video :)

La said...

p.s. Lou just watched these videos with me and I quote, "Why is Seth talking weird to the baby?" :)