1.08.2011

For Pop, Grammie, and Granddad

because only grandparents really care about a video of a baby sticking out his tongue.

6 comments:

Jame said...

Friends care too!! :) Heid, he is so perfect!! I can't remember for sure, but I feel like he looks a lot like Taft did? He is so stinking cute!!

La said...

I watched this video on your Mom's facebook page. I love this little Luke. What a beautiful baby.

Jen and Jared said...

What a cutie pie! And by the way, kimono's with built in mitts rule!

Amy said...

Soo cute!!! Such a big tongue for such a tiny baby lol! I'm excited to meet him!! Hope you are recovering well :)

Faszha Fones said...

Sugar Dee: Thank you for posting for the grandparents. I like Luke's little puffs of breathing. What a cute witto Lukas McCain (the Rifleman with Chuck Connors, circa 1962).

Colie said...

This kid has talent.