This mustached man is my husband Seth. Doesn't he look like he could be a cop? Or a truck driver? Or a Nascar fan?
Seth participated in Movember to show his support for men's cancer (testicular and prostate) awareness. He growed and flowed his mustache all month long. He shaved it all off today and I'm not going to lie, it wasn't the saddest day of my life. As handsome of a Mo Bro that he makes I'm glad to have my smooth-faced husband back.



4 comments:
Well,now I'm aware, and I'm glad that it doesn't mean Seth has to leave the mustache on... I prefer the Dr. look to the cab driver look!
LOL. I love these pictures. I think I just found my new screen saver. I was having a really horrible day . . . and these pictures turned it around for me.
I thought I noticed some facial hair in the pics from a couple posts ago. I asked Jared if Seth had a goatee, to which Jared said "Seth would never grow a goatee." I'll have to show him the proof.
He looks like a different person! I hate facial hair. It is not good for kissing.
Post a Comment