11.21.2010

Video Overload

Gloria Estefan was right. The rhythm is going to get you and it got Taft last night.




Seth and Taft have a great time together. Nobody can get Taft laughing like Seth.







11 comments:

Herways Go West said...

This is definitely NOT overload. I could watch that kid for hours. The squat with the hands out and..hold! Wow, I took hours of dance training and he has me beat hands down!
So what is is about Seth? Just the anticipation had Taft out of control laughing. It's a classic. I'll watch it whenever I feel bad on a cloudy day...that will lift my spirit immediately.

La said...

Brauer is sitting on my lap and we are about to watch the Seth/Taft video for the 6th time! Brauer: I wanna go Taft house. I love Taft.
More Taft show.

p.s. I love his dance moves.

Melanee said...

Too cute. That boy has moves, and I love that laugh.

Taylor Bluth said...

HAHA!! I've watched this WAY too many times already & I've already posted it to my facebook. Proud aunt right here. Do they make proud aunt bumper stickers?

Kathleen said...

LOVE IT!!!! Both of them. He really loves to move and what a great belly laugh! Two more days and then we get to see it all in person. WAHOOOO!

Colie said...

Comment from my co-worker: "Oh. My. (Bleep). That kid is friggin' adorable!!! How much does Gerber pay him?"

Unknown said...

So cute. The dance moves remind me of Seth...oddly...and that laugh is contagious.

Ang said...

Those moves are fantastic! And totally went perfect with that music, don't you think? Miss you!

Melanie Herway said...

LOVE IT! Those are definitely some unbeatable moves!!!

natalie said...

LOL. These are great videos. He is quite a character!!

Abbie O. said...

HAHA, I LOVE it!! I seriously am laughing out loud at work right now...he kills me!! His dance moves and his little laugh are just the best things ever, miss you, T-man, the baby in your belly, and the dancing man Seth.