11.04.2010

Stuff




FYI: I hate, HATE, hate my hair this length. If I ever ask your advice on whether or not to cut my hair short again remind me that I HATE it. Especially when I'm pregnant because it is just a thick crazy mess of ugly hair!




Also, this is my current belly, which I don't hate. I mean I'm uncomfortable, but for a mighty fine good reason. Can't wait for this baby to get here! Only six more doctor's appointments!!

15 comments:

ambs* said...

Miss you and the belly! I hope jame and I can come see you a few months after the baby is born. Got compliments on my headband from 2 stylish places- park city and sephora! Thanks, I really do love it :)

Jame said...

Heids!! You look adorable!! I second what Amber says about coming to see you and the kiddos! I can't get enough of how cute Taft is!! Miss and love you lots!

Taylor Bluth said...

I think you look really cute in that second picture so I dono what you're talking about. I like short hair.

natalie said...

I hate my hair right now! It is too short. When I straighten it, it goes to my chin. Don't ask about curly. UGghhh

Unknown said...

i love your hair...but I will try to remember to remind you :) and what a cute belly!! btw Zeke is looking at your blog with me and he just copied your last pose...pursed lips and all ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La said...

I don't know about the hair I think you always look great but I LOVE the America's Next Top Model pose you are rockin'. Very cool.

Kathleen said...

Love the update...and by the way, I think I told you not to cut your hair and you didn't listen to me.

Your belly looks cute and small for how far along you are!

Herways Go West said...

So I'm the responsible party for getting the hair cut...oops. I like it however and maintain that I will always vote for short hair, so fyi, don't ask my advice!
You have a cute belly, and baby boy is coming soon. Yipee!

Ang said...

You have pretty much the cutest pregnant bellies I have ever seen. :)

Pew Family said...

Your absolutely right!! It was the most awesome team except the fact that you weren't on it. Next year tho??!
I love your hair and your belly and your cute speckled little frog! I hope the pregnancy is going great. Miss you! Me, Amy, Kels & Em are in the process of planning a trip up there in early Spring to see you. You look absolutely darling as always!

Colie said...

My new hair policy: it has to fit into a pony tail. PLUS longer hair = more hair for a little baby to pull. Cute shot!

Abbie O. said...

I feel like this pregnancy has gone by fast!! I like your short hair, so count me out for telling you not to cut it:) You look great as usual and I (like a few others above) want to plan a trip to come see you, Seth, the frog, and the new babe after the new year. You tell me when and I will be there:)

Unknown said...

You have a cute belly.

Staci Davies said...

Your hair couldn't look bad even when you try to make it look bad. You've always had the best hair. And at least it grows fast. I tell Devin every other day to remind me I really don't my hair short. I want a change, but I cannot give in to cutting it. It'll take 10 yrs to get back, and extensions are a no for me. I was laughing so hard reading about your booger wreath project. You look darling, good luck with this last stretch!