2.01.2010

Received the following text from my sister-in-law today:

"So Scarlet has been pretending all afternoon that she is Heidi and her baby's name is Taft. And that her husband is in jail in Mexico"

Scarlet's very intuitive. We've been lying about residency interviews all this time and Seth was actually arrested for drug trafficking across the U.S. Mexican Border.

7 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I love that Scarlet. She is one funny gal and she doesn't even mean to be :)

La said...

LOL. I knew that whole medical school thing was a cover.

Unknown said...

hahahaha!!

Herways Go West said...

Guess that will determine where you will be living come fall...Mexico here we come!!! I think that is a great choice!

Kathleen said...

Very funny. Scarlet is a hoot. I wonder if Taft will be as entertaining once he's talking:)

natalie said...

hahaha! I wonder what her idea of jail is...

Colie said...

Mafia meets med school student - no better way to pay off your debts!