This handsome little devil is already 11 months old. If you look to the left of his face you can catch a glimpse of the mullet that will most definitely be getting cut this week. It's starting to get embarrassing for both of us (Taft and myself).
At 11 months Taft:
-Loves seeing Dad, Nana Plum, and Francine, the lady at the gym day care.
-Likes eating grapes, chicken, peas, mandarin oranges, graham crackers, sweet potatoes, spaghetti, bananas
-Pulls himself up onto anything he can
-Is starting to scale along the couch
-Loves making a mess (pulling books of bookshelves, pulling out entire contents of drawers, pulling off all the toilet paper)
-Is gabbing a lot more and it's starting to sound like real words.
-Has ticklish armpits, feet, and sides
-Kind of waves goodbye
-Still LOVES Monkey Friend
-Starting to use sippy cup
-Seems to be wanting to drop a nap (Mom and Dad aren't ready for that yet)
-Still hates being laid on his back to have his diaper changed or to get dressed/undressed
-Has eczema on his back :(
-Now expresses his anger/frustration by opening his eyes really big, giving himself a double chin, squeezing his fists together, turning his face red, and grunting. Some people mistake it for him trying to poop, but trust me, he has a different face for that.
-Has five teeth. Four on bottom, one on top.
He's a funny little dude that keeps us entertained all the time. I'm sad babies have to change so fast, but it's also so fun watching Taft learn to do new things.
-
2.17.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Holy Cow! You almost have a one year old. I can't believe it. He is still so adorable!
That photo is so perfect. It catches his winning smile and happy disposition so well!
I love reading about all that he's up to at the 11 month mark.
I'm glad I made the list:)
Shoog.. Leave the mullet alone!
so so cute!!! and the fact that he knows the lady at the gym says amazing things about you :)
I realized he had a love for mandarin oranges at Dan & Lara's last weekend. The kid sat perfectly still while he ate them!
I love the monthly updates! Priceless. Yes, why does it all have to change so fast??? But as you say, the new things are just as fun.
Post a Comment