As of this afternoon we have a submitted, official rank list. This rank has list has taken over practically every conversation Seth and I have had for the past few months. Now that it's submitted we have no idea what we're going to talk about with each other.
The List:
1. UCSD-San Diego, CA
2. Mayo Clinic-Scottsdale, AZ
3. Wake Forest-Winston Salem, NC
4. UAB-Birmingham, AL
6. Mayo Clinic-Rochester, MN
7. Dartmouth-Hanover, NH
The list goes on, but hopefully we go somewhere in the top 4. We'll see. We only have to wait a painstakingly long 21 days to find out where we go.







13 comments:
From the looks of this list I would say that you are darn sick of winter. I am too! I can't wait to hear where you guys will be spending the next few years of your life :)
Not to take away from rooting for your number one choice, but I wouldn't be crushed if you ended up with choice number 2!! Scottsdale is 20 minutes from me...hello neighbor!! Best of luck--all selfishness aside, I hope you get what you want!
I see the warm slots get a postcard, and the cold slots only get an honorable mention!
I think you will love, love any of the top rankings. You can't go wrong. So for Taft's first birthday he gets to find out where he'll be living for his early childhood. Exciting.
Good luck, I can't wait to hear!
Oh gosh, the fate of you lives!!! I know the feeling. This is all too exciting. I'm not as anxious as you, but still quite anxious to find out.
I love all the posts! Cute haircut Taft and I'm excited to hear where you are going to go to school! If the San Diego one is the place we visited the last time we were there it was sooo beautiful!
That is so exciting for you guys...I'm pulling for CA for you for sure, who wouldn't want to life in 80 degree weather all year long. P.S. I can't believe how big Taft is getting, he is seriously so cute!
I approve of your list. :)
How cool would it be if you guys & colie all ended up in San Diego? We will have a family reunion at the beach for sure!
Your top 2 choices for residency are in my top 3 choices for an internship. Bring on the sunshine!
nice places :) I am so excited for you guys to know where you are going!! Good luck!!!
The outfit you gave him looks so cute on him! It's one of the only things that fits very well :)
maybe we should "eat our feelings" at a lunch date sometime soon before you leave good 'ole Utah, K?
Woot woot for San Diego...I am crossing all fingers and toes for the Herway fam:)
Post a Comment