A couple months and a bazillion dollars later, Seth is back from residency interviews. We have about a month to come up with the rank list of where we want to go. Where do we want to go? We have ABSOLUTELY no idea. None. We talk about it daily and don't come any closer to a conclusion. We have a top 3, but as of now they're all even.
Not that this interests anyone but ourselves and our parents, but it's kinda a big deal for us. It's where we'll live for the next 4 years, where we'll hopefully welcome another baby into our family, where I will hopefully receive a master's degree, and where we'll hopefully be happy! I know we'll make the most of wherever we go and I wish it was just decided for us.
In other news, T-man started crawling for reals over the last couple of days and has been sick with a cold, Seth is skiing a lot, and I got new cookbook from the library that I'm excited about.
1.24.2010
Where Oh Where
Posted by Heidi at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
What cookbook? and So where is your top three? (if you are ready to go public). And congrats to little T-Man!
good luck on the decision making :)
Crawling??? We need a video posted!
Talked to Seth about your top 3, and I'm just as nervous as you are...but they all sound good and you guys will make it fabulous wherever you land.
I must know the top 3. And it's true you'll be happy any of the places...but it doesn't make the deciding any easier. At least you have a month.
I care about it! It is a HUGE deal. I remember making the decision on where to go for medical school and it is hard! I would love to have you out east. Good luck to you guys on deciding! Way to go Taft on crawling!
This IS a big deal. I think you guys should pick a place that's closest to the beach...Give Taft one of his favorite high fives for his mad crawling skills.
Just talked to mom. I vote NC for numerous reasons. :)
What would you get your masters in?
Good luck with "the list"...Todd and I have decided that in the end you truly end up where you are supposed to be despite what you may have in mind! Can't wait to hear where you end up...did he interview in Cali?
Post a Comment