I like errands, just ask Seth. He teases me about liking to do errands and how I always manage to fit in a stop for a soda. I feel like I accomplish things when I'm out and about and can cross things off the list. My frequency of errands has slowed down since having Taft around and we really can't get more than a few in a day done before he has a meltdown. I really think he hates errands and unfortunately doesn't seem to want to be my shopping buddy.
1. Tuesday he had a blowout the moment we pulled in the parking lot at the gym.
2. Wednesday he puked on the way to the fabric store.
3. He cried in the fabric store, out of boredom I'm sure, or maybe cuz he barfed.
4. He had a major meltdown last time we were shopping at the Gateway.
1.07.2010
Errands
Posted by Heidi at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I LOVE errands!! I am going to have to think twice the next time I invite Taft to Target or to get a DDP:)
Well he is only 10 months old. He can be trained, just give him a little time and I think you will wear him down. :)
hahaha! He might not be able to talk but he gets his message across!
I'm on Tafts side.
I'm on your side.
Post a Comment