1.19.2010

Ten Months

Bumski boy turned 10 months on old on Sunday. I can't believe he'll be having a birthday party in just 2 months! It's really not fair how fast the first year goes.

At 10 months Taft likes:
-To Army crawl (ALL OVER THE PLACE)
-To give "high five"
-To eat finger foods, especially graham crackers
-To read books, especially "Moo, Baa, La La La". He laughs every time. Other favorite books are "Where's Baby's Belly Button" "Where's Spot" and any other books with animals.
-Opening and shutting doors and cupboards
-Music! Mostly Seth's music. Taft is taking after Seth and is a big fan of Lou Bega's Mambo No. 5. Seth insisted that this song was played at our wedding. If you didn't see Seth dancing to that song then you really missed out.
-Other kids
-Monkey Friend
-My parents Boston Terrier


At 10 months Taft doesn't like:
-Getting his diaper changed/ being laid on his back/ dressed
-Church
-Mom or Dad feeding him with a spoon
-When you try to give him any other kind of binky besides his favorite (Nuk brand, 0-3 months size)



And he still has crazy hair, but it's getting a little less crazy

10 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I love the crazy hair. It is so Herway.

Kathleen said...

What a cute photo! Such a cute boy...these last 10 months have flown by.

Herways Go West said...

Ahh. Give him a big mushy kiss from Grammie. Loved the high/low list!

Lindsey said...

He is such a cutie!! Love his big smile. :)

Meg said...

He's so cute Heid...no surprise since he is YOUR kid!

natalie said...

Loved the update. I want to give that cutie a big squeeze! I need a video of him dancing to mambo #5

Unknown said...

I have become an admirer of Taft from afar :)

La said...

Great picture. He is turning into such a handsome little dude. I can't believe how grown up he looks in the photo.

Reimstar said...

Awe that is so fun! I can't wait to see him! Sad we had to postpone our play date! But excited to see you next week!

westcoastsoul said...

Aw your son is such a cutie :D