It's been a while since a tag, my friend Ambie Bambie McCune tagged me so here it goes:
4 shows I like to watch: Grey's Anatomy, Friends, House Hunters, Anything on Food Network except for Emeril and Alton Brown.
4 things I'm passionate about: my little boy, my hubster, my (former) line of work, eating
4 words or phrases I say a lot: "Bumski...nooooooo." "We are out of money" "Seth will you take ____ to the storage room" "Where should we rank as number 1?"
4 things I've learned from the past: If you park in a private lot, you'll get towed. If you leave your purse in your car, it will get broken into. If you mix blueberries and tofu and feed it to your baby, he'll throw up. Things always work out, and the difficult things in life never last forever.
4 places I would love to go: Israel, Russia, Nice, Prague
4 things I did yesterday: Walked to the grocery store, did Pilates at home, worked at the Welfare Square bakery, made dinner.
4 things I'm looking forward to: Europe 2010 with the Herways, Cabo 2010 with the Bluths, finding out where Seth matches, Taft's birthday party
4 things I love about winter: Christmas. Nothing else. Nothing else. Nothing Else.
4 things on my wishlist: To fit into my jeans that I wore when Seth and I started dating. To become a master seamstress. To get a new couch. For Taft to stay healthy forever.
4 people I tag: You, you, you, and you.
1.26.2010
Tag, You're it.
Posted by Heidi at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey, I wish I had your email- I knew I had it at one point. But we're doing the playgroup this month tomorrow (Wed) at 3:30pm at Jane (Jensen) Curtis'. It would be so fun if you could make it, I'd love to see you and meet the little man. Email me at emilywaltman@gmail.com. And if you can't make it this month I'll have them put your name on the email list from now on!
This was fun to read. You make me laugh. ->> "nothing else. nothing else."
Let's go to Prague together!
k. I did it.
p.s. and I very much enjoyed reading your tag. I think you are a very entertain writer.
Post a Comment