The most expensive traveling of Seth's life has begun. Residency interviews have started and Seth is going on 16 interviews. SIX-TEEN. The week before Thanksgiving he hit up the northeast for three interviews...Cornell (Manhattan), Dartmouth (Lebanon, NH) and U of Vermont (Burlington, VT). He felt good about the interviews and seemed excited about all of them. He stayed with his good friend, Ryan Simmons and his wife Kimberly, in Manhattan and got really excited about us living there. That is until we found out we could live there, but go with out food, electricity, heat, clothing, and transportation. Unless Santa brings us a financial miracle, like the lottery, we probably won't end up going there.
We really appreciate the friends and family who have offered their homes, guest beds, and couches for this interview process.




11 comments:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the southeast!!!
Hey, what did Seth decide to do? If he is interviewing in the LA/SoCal area he is more than welcome to stay with us, we have a spare bedroom...I remember how expensive that got really fast! My email in mgrunander@gmail.com if you want to arrange something! Also, let me know if he wants any input on any hospitals in this area. Good Luck!
LOVE THAT PICTURE! And we will miss you guys. Come hang out.
any chance you are thinking about Hawaii?? ;)
That picture is hilarious! Good luck!
haha! That picture is awesome.
pretty please pick Austin. :)
I'm curious as well to hear what he decided on! I am sure wherever you end up will be great. Good luck! Have fun in Arizona.
Heidi - remember what I said about the collection of Panda photos? We could start that now and by the time you want to move to Manhattan you'll have the $$$!
Actually, Verdonn Simmons posted this picture to me! Pretty funny.
Too bad about Cornell. I'm not sure what my vote is...guess whatever makes the 2 of you most happy!
Oh my...he would drag a panda suit to the NYC!! That is hilarious!! You know my vote...SAN DIEGO!! But only for a couple of months and then you can go wherever you want:)
LOL!! I just clicked on your blog off of Jen & Jared's and was so excited to see that the Panda is still alive and well. Glad y'all are doing well too and your little guy is so adorable! :)
Post a Comment