I'm back in blogging business. Mac arrived today and we couldn't be happier. Well, maybe a little happier. I bought a used one (it was our compromise) and it was supposed to have iPhoto/Movie on it and it doesn't. And the volume was being weird but I figured it out. Thanks Google.
Posts to come soon....maybe:
Taftman is 8 months old
4th Anniversary
Panda goes to the Big Apple
Good Riddance J&K+8
11.23.2009
Back with a Mac
Posted by Heidi at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm excited to see your new posts!
How much did you end up getting it for? Where did you end up getting it. Our old laptop just died and I'm in the process of convincing Jake :)
Go Mac. I hope you love it!
Geez. I am seriously looking forward to the up and coming posts. I think you should post the video of Taft and Lanx being homeys. (Darc showed it to me on facebook and we watched it repeatedly over the break. We loved it.)
Post a Comment