
We're going to Cabo San Lucas on Sunday...HOLLA! A have been a big time complainer lately and Seth has diagnosed me with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). I know it's not just me, hasn't this winter lasted FOREVER! I have absolutely loved the past couple of days having the sun out and all. It is definitely time for a vacation though. A couple of days ago I got a text from Seth: "Wanna go to Cabo?" Doi! Of course I wanna go to Cabo! Well Seth is just the absolute greatest because he arranged everything for us to go. There was a point where it was touch and go when we having major technical difficulties trying to book the flights, but alas it all worked out and we're going Sunday to Wednesday. Did I mention we got it for a major steal too? Well we did, which makes the trip even sweeter! I am as white as I think I've ever been so I know I'm going to get deep fried, but I don't even care. I'm just going to sit on the beach for sunrise to sunset, read a book, drink pina coladas, and soak up every ounce of vacation. I really can not contain my excitement right now! Not to rub it in your face any more, but here's the forcast:
Sunday: Mostly Sunny 82
Monday: Mostly Sunny 81
Tuesday: Partly Cloudy 82
Wednesday: Mostly Sunny 82
I'm not a big fan of the mostly's but I'm a huge fan of the sunny's. Aaahhh....Mexico.
2.29.2008
Viva la Mexico!
Posted by Heidi at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hurray. That is great and sadly I am green with envy. Seriously though live it up!
Wow, how fun!!!!! Have a great time!
That is so exciting! I am so jealous!
What??? No fair! And I want to know what the steal was....amazing how you can find last minute good deals, but this is amazing!
How Fun! I hope that you guys have a blast! I am just a little jealous, okay maybe a lot!! :)
oh lucky! That sounds so fun!!!
How fun!! I'm sooo jealous...
Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it. I would love to sit on the beach right now. It's rainy here.
So spur of the moment sort of trip. That is so fun! I'll tell you though - I'm not jealous! We leave on Saturday for a 7 day cruise. Let's share our experiences in the sun upon returning :)
Post a Comment