2.01.2008

Good News Minute

Life is good again. Seth talked with the assistant dean as well as a student advocate. The assistant dean talked to Dr. Pants' boss and now Seth doesn't have to pay that wanker (I got that word from Colie) any money back. Seth also can take the paper to another doctor to see if he can publish it through him or her. So, in the end we win and Dr. Poopy Pants loses. That's what you get for being a jerk.

Other great news, our appliances in our condo are under warranty and it's a good thing because our dishwasher broke this week too. We had a repair guy come out and both items are not fixable so now we get a new oven and dishwasher! Yipee! Now if I could just get our refridgerator(circa 1962)to give out...

7 comments:

Melanie Herway said...

Hurray! I'm glad you guys get what you deserved. And new appliances are a great way of celebrating!

Herways Go West said...

Oh I like good news! Thanks for letting us know.
How much longer is your warranty? Until next summer or so? Hopefully the fridge will give out!

natalie said...

Yay. Tons of good news. Also if you ever do get a new fridge, there are companies that will pay you like $10 to take away ones as old as yours.
Also wanker is a very very bad word. I can't believe Nicole says it!

La said...

LOL! I love the post and all the comments this week. Pretty Funny. Good News for Seth! Congrats.

Tyler and Emily said...

I'm so glad it worked out! I love the nickname you gave the Dr.!

Colie said...

This is all very good news - the appliances and the doctor drama! As a side note, "wanker" used to mean something bad but now is synonymous with "jerk" or "prick". I think it's quite a useful little word, especially in cases such as Dr. Poopy Pants!

Unknown said...

woo hoo...congrats on all the good news!! Funny how things work out most of the time :) How is American Gladiators going?? :)