1.07.2012

Video Overload

Here are some videos of Taft recently:






This was a few months back and Taft is probably difficult for most of you to understand so here's what he was thankful for, in order:

Mac n cheese
Mommy in the trunk (I went to a restaurant, not a trunk)
The Zoo
The Pandas
Dragons
T-REX!
Baby t-rex
Safe Daddy (Daddy comes home safe)
Live in Coronano
Live at Grammie's house
food
Lukie
Daddy
Buzz
Food
Daddy's drink
Taft's milk
food
carrots
mac n cheese
food


Every time we leave SeaWorld, Taft stops at the last gift shop stand and says goodbye to all the stuffed animals. It's pretty cute.



We went to Chuck E Cheese this week for FHE. You know, for a lesson on gambling (jk). Taft fell asleep on the way there. This video is kinda sad, just because he is so tired, but it was only 6:00!

6 comments:

Taylor Bluth said...

loved it all :) especially when yukie came army crawlin into the room

Lanxie Jo said...

love.

Herways Go West said...

Thanks for the 'list' when Taft was praying. Tom and I just watched and laughed. What fun. Loved his goodbyes to all the stuffed animals. All his singing and songs were more entertaining than any tv/movie! His costume of course gets you in the mood. Luke has his work cut out for him(keeping up with Taft), but looks like he holds his own! Thanks, thanks for the posts!

Herways Go West said...

oh, and I hope his prayer comes true..."live at Grammie's house". (Nov 2013!! oh yeah!) and nice that he could take a drink in the middle of that long prayer!

La said...

Aw... Taft. I just can't wait. . . . the boys are going to have so much fun together.

Colie said...

How can that kid sleep anywhere?! I'm so jealous. Loved his version of 'head, shoulders, knees, & toes' and think Taft should say the opening prayer in general conference - I've never heard a more sincere prayer. :)