6.12.2009

She's a High School Grad...


Congrats Tay. It was touch and go for a while there, but we knew you'd make it. I guess you were just a little bit too much like me in the school/attendance department. Sorry for setting a bad example. We probably had more fun though than all those people who actually went to every class every day (ah hem...Lanx). And in case you were wondering...there is life after high school and it actually gets way way better.


4 comments:

Ang said...

I love Taylor! and I'm so sorry about your uncle.

La said...

I love this little High School grad. I actually ran into her at Gardner Village tonight. She is so cute and fun. I am sure that she will have a blast at college. Congrats Tates- And I can't wait to see what great things your next adventure will bring.

Unknown said...

Congrats Taylor!!! I can't believe you are done :) Good luck with your next step in life!!!

Herways Go West said...

Good job Tates. Now on to bigger and better, right??