
Dear Co-workers,
Sorry that every three hours you hear a loud motor sound coming from my office.I don't like it any more than you do.
Dear Taftman,
Sorry I'm at work. I'd way rather be outside on a walk with you.
Dear Lanx,
Sorry our couch is uncomfy and makes your bum hurt. Thanks for babysitting.You're a life saver.
6.02.2009
Apologies...
Posted by Heidi at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm sorry that you are sorry....The highlight of my day is seeing that cute little baby boy during lunch time. I'm glad that I get to see Lanx too! I was just thinking today how great it is that you have such a wonderful sister who you can trust to step in and help out. Taftman is one very well loved baby!
Very well loved baby boy, indeed. I have amazing sisters and I still wish Lanx was one of my sisters.
I hope you make it through this week. My thoughts have been with you.
Didn't convince them that Taft is part of your package deal? Shoot.
Good luck getting back into your work routine.
Good luck going back to work. Let us know how it goes.
Post a Comment