6.12.2009

Baby in the Sky


Taft had his first airplane experience. Unfortunately, it was due to the unexpected loss of my uncle, Bob Lam. My mom's brother in law passed away Wednesday of last week. It was a surprise to everyone and has been a hard week for all who knew my uncle. I was so glad I was able to spend time with my family. Much of the weekend was spent reminiscing about my uncle and talking about what a great father, uncle, brother, son, husband, business man, and friend he was. We're really going to miss him.

6 comments:

La said...

I am so glad that you and Taft were able to go out to California to be there for your family. I am sorry for your family's loss. I have been thinking about you guys all week.

Melanee said...

I send my love and condolences to you and your family.

Unknown said...

I was so sorry to hear about that :: your Uncle Bob sounded like a really great guy

Herways Go West said...

I bet baby in the sky was a great diversion for everyone. Our sympathy is extended to your whole family.

Amy Eagleston said...

So sorry but I am glad you were able to go. Just read through your blog because private blogs just don't get visited as often as public ones and am now caught up on little Taft man and all your adventures. He is such a cute little guy and I love your sense of humor. Especially your letters. Funny stuff.

Pew Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle! That is so extremely sad! I hope your family is doing well!