Please bless that our baby gets Seth's smart genes and doesn't end up like this kid. Seth used to have a roommate that would ask him to proofread his papers for school. Probably one of the dumber people on the planet. One time Seth received a note from this roommate that said "Rent Do". Seth's other roommate, another proofreader, kept one of his papers and just emailed it to Seth recently. I found it very entertaining:
9/23/05
English 21
Papers
Papers, papers, papers. All teachers want are papers. When some one is streesed and the hour is three in the morning. What are you working on? Yes you guessed it. Long boring 1-page MLA stile papers.The way I right my papers are ushily at night because 1M probably getting off a hot date and forgot all about it until that moment. Then I stay up the rest of the night to finish it and come into class the next morning dead asleep.How do I do it? How dose my mastermind pole thoughts out of my butt at three in the morning to write a paper on how to right papers. Frankly, I don't know. I think I just grab the idea that is in my mind at that moment and start typing. What ever comes out, comes out. I look it over, correct it, then go to bed. Then in the morning right before class begins, I have one of my roommates proof reed it to make sure I don't have to many random sentences. (At three in the morning you could put any thing down on paper and it would sound grate.) I then go to class half awake and turn it in.I think the best medafor to describe my creative, most fabulous righting, would defiantly have to be spontaneous. What ever is on my mined right at that pacific moment I jot it down on paper. For example, in class we were sapost to right a tory on your most embarrassing moment. The first thing that came to my mind was the time I ran naked threw a crowd of about two hundred on lookers. There was nothing that inspired me to right about that pacific thing but that was the first thing to come to my mind so I rote it down. It was spontaneous. So there you have it. Those are all my secrets on how Kevin Montag rights his papers.
Papers
Papers, papers, papers. All teachers want are papers. When some one is streesed and the hour is three in the morning. What are you working on? Yes you guessed it. Long boring 1-page MLA stile papers.The way I right my papers are ushily at night because 1M probably getting off a hot date and forgot all about it until that moment. Then I stay up the rest of the night to finish it and come into class the next morning dead asleep.How do I do it? How dose my mastermind pole thoughts out of my butt at three in the morning to write a paper on how to right papers. Frankly, I don't know. I think I just grab the idea that is in my mind at that moment and start typing. What ever comes out, comes out. I look it over, correct it, then go to bed. Then in the morning right before class begins, I have one of my roommates proof reed it to make sure I don't have to many random sentences. (At three in the morning you could put any thing down on paper and it would sound grate.) I then go to class half awake and turn it in.I think the best medafor to describe my creative, most fabulous righting, would defiantly have to be spontaneous. What ever is on my mined right at that pacific moment I jot it down on paper. For example, in class we were sapost to right a tory on your most embarrassing moment. The first thing that came to my mind was the time I ran naked threw a crowd of about two hundred on lookers. There was nothing that inspired me to right about that pacific thing but that was the first thing to come to my mind so I rote it down. It was spontaneous. So there you have it. Those are all my secrets on how Kevin Montag rights his papers.
Yes, this was a college paper. Yes, he made reference to himself in third person at the end. Yes, his name has been changed.



9 comments:
Oh my goodness!! How in the world did this kid get into BYU?? That is seriously pathetic! Let's hope he was writing his papers at three in the morning after being away for a week straight and on drugs...if not...heaven help this poor boy! But on the other hand...smart kid because after all of the proofreading, I am sure Seth basically wrote the papers for him.
Well actually, this kid went to UVSC. Yes, a fellow alum. Seth said all he would do was fix the kid's spelling because there was just too much to fix. Ha. :)
Oh my heavens, that is shameful even for a 6th grader!
That is not a real paper. Seriously?
I agree with Lara. This has to be a joke. I also found remember a package that came addressed to our house:
Seth Herway
PSC Space 79 Box 146
APO Space AE Space 09714
For those who may not get this: Seth was saying 'space' to the person to be sure he left a space in between, but the guy thought he was supposed to write 'space'. I wonder what the postman thought! Maybe the guy thought he was really addressing a package to SPACE!
Whoops. Not found/remember....just remember! Guess I need to proofread what I type!
and i thought i needed help with my writing skills ;)
Yeah, I don't believe it either.
I like that you start this post "please bless."
Mom, that is just hilarious! Where do these people come from? haha
Post a Comment