Thank you United for giving me $250 toward the next flight of my choice. I will be sure to use it towards something awesome like Mexico or Hawaii or Fiji or anywhere where I can drink a pina colada and lay on the beach.
p.s. Seth hasn't received an email about the $250 coming his way yet. Can you please send it? It would be too sad to sip pina colada's alone.
1.08.2009
Good Things Come to Those Who Complain
Posted by Heidi at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
way to get some money...traveling does suck in the winter time!!!
Wow. I doubt Delta would be as kind. I vote Hawaii just for the record.
You've inspired me to complain about the evil flight attendant I had last March. How did you go about this complaining?
Nicely done! I'm so glad you are being compensated for your miserable trip back. You guys definitely deserve it!
Hope you do get to go to somewhere tropical! Not long and little baby boy will be here. Hope you are doing well. What a long trip....you are lucky to see so much of the world at such a young age! Love you!
Post a Comment