1.03.2009

I Chopped it


My hair that is. I'm not sure about the length yet.

7 comments:

Pew Family said...

I Dig it!

Kathleen said...

I love it. You make me laugh:)

Staci Davies said...

Come on. That's not fair! Let's see the real deal. I've always loved your hair short, okay and I love it long too. I went brown! Never not been blonde. It's a huge change for me. Fun to mix things up. Where'd ya get that funky thing??

RyanandHailee said...

Seriously heids your killing me! Loved all the pics of you amazing trip and holidays! What a blast so... Jealous. We need to get together this week beofre I get back to school. I will call you K

Herways Go West said...

You could have shown off your new 'do' in Paris but you didn't....it would have been a hit!

natalie said...

Who cut your hair? Well, one thing's for sure: that hat's a keeper!

La said...

Hott!