3.28.2008

Halelujah!! The Weekend Has Arrived!

It's Friday and I am full to the brim with happiness. I love Fridays because I usually am done with work around noon or so. I really do like my job but I am pretty spent by Thursday night. The state doesn't pay overtime which kinda sucks, but is kinda awesome at the same time. We are encouraged to go home after 40 hours. You can bet your bottom dollar that I definitely keep track of my hours so I can leave as early as possible on Fridays. So, today I'm leaving in about 30 minutes. 12:45! Holla! I'm especially happy to leave early because I am going to lunch with friends and then heading over to DSW shoes because I have a coupon for 30% off and I have a gift card that I got for my birthday (way long ago) that I keep forgetting to use. Lunch with friends and shoes on my list of Top 10 Favorite things.

Other things about this weekend that I'm looking forward to:
Turning of my work cell phone
Art Shows
Dinner with Seth
Pancakes with Strawberries and Whipped Cream
Long Run
Chillaxing

5 comments:

Herways Go West said...

Hey, we had pancakes with fruit and whip cream as well! Always a week-end favorite. I love strawberry season. And I love the word "chillaxing". Is that your word?? Fabulous! Bon week-end!

natalie said...

I really was looking forward to this weekend too. Even though my job never ends and even comes with me on vacation, there is something about the weekend that makes the week worthwhile.

La said...

Enjoy your weekend! I hope you found some great shoes.

Janessa Whatcott said...

Heidi I love your blog!! You always get me laughing and I love all of your fun updates! You are still funny as ever!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.