3.10.2008

Muffins, Moves, Mulhollands, and Marriage


The letter of the weekend was "M" apparently. First things first, our appliances arrived and where installed on Friday! Hallelujah! We pretty much haven't had a functioning oven for like 3 months now and have been without a dishwasher for about 1 month. I tested out our new oven by making banana muffins on Friday night. Unfortunatley they were sick, but this time it wasn't because of the oven, just me. I was so happy that the oven worked I didn't even care!


While I was making muffins, Seth and I were waiting for the Nathan and Lindsey Mulholland to arrive. They were our first overnight guests at the lovely Garner Chalet and were provided wondeful sleeping accomodations which included an ultra-cozy airmattress. Although I wish we could have better arrangements for our guests, it was still so much fun having them. (Don't have a picture on the Mulhollands, sorry). Seth got a little bored waiting for them so he decided to bust out some killer dance moves in the meantime.



The Mulhollands came into town because it was Seth and Nathan's old roommate, Jason Kimm's wedding. All of us went to the ceremony, luncheon, and reception. It was a lot of fun and we are excited for Jason and Heidi.

5 comments:

La said...

Daph just said, "who is that guy? He dances funny."

Ang said...

The stainless steel looks nice! Good choice!

Unknown said...

hahaha...Lyle dances alot like Seth...makes me happy :)

Melanie Herway said...

What a nice oven!!! It's amazing how good a new appliance can make you feel. How fun that you got to see the Mulhollands, it's been forever since we've seen them.

Anonymous said...

that video of Seth dancing just made my day. How funny!