1.24.2008

Hooray for Living By a Hospital!

Not because we got sick, but because now we can pick up free wireless! Best news of 2008. Seth was sitting on our couch last night working on something on our new laptop (courtesy of Mom and Dad)and was talking about some email he got that day. Then he said, "Here, I'll send it to you." Then, I realized something "WHAT?!?! INTERNET!!!" and I did a little dance. We have lived in our new place since August and have not had the internet, you can imagine my excitement. I was super grateful for my internet stealing husband yesterday.

4 comments:

La said...

Yeah! that is great news. We lost our connection for like two months and just stole our neighbors. Its nice to have little perk thrown in every now and again. Even if it is "technically" stealing.

Tamara Jacobs said...

Hey Heidi! It's Tamara- I have to agree with wishing I wouldn't have gone home every stinkin weekend when I was going to Utah State:) Your blog is so cute! You can get to ours by staci's. You and your husband are really cute.

Herways Go West said...

This is fabulous news. Fabulous!!! I wonder if your whole complex uses their internet?? I guess if they really cared they would use a password like the airports do, right?

Colie said...

So there's victory dances for more than just touchdowns, eh? Snazzy.